World Book Day
World Book Day is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate stories, characters, reading and learning through a love of books.
This year the librarians from Tower Hamlets School Library Service have kindly recommended 5 books full of information, experiences and advice to support young people with mental health and wellbeing. The books encourage young people to read, share and explore these issues with others.
- Outsmarting Worry: An Older Kid’s Guide to Managing Anxiety by Dawn Huebner
- All Birds Have Anxiety by Kathy Hoopmann
- Exploring Emotions: A Mindfulness Guide to Dealing with Emotions by Paul Christelis
- How Are You Feeling Today? by Molly Potter
- The Boy Who Built a Wall Around Himself by Alison Redford
Have you read any of these titles, let us know your thoughts on our World Book Day post.