The London Linking Project | SPRING TERM 2021
-ONLINE SPACES FOR JOY, CONNECTION AND POSITIVE INTERACTION FOR CHILDREN-
Spring Term 2021 – Starting with a CPD session on Zoom on January 21
Join us for this unique project which brings together children across primary and special schools in London to share, play and learn together through online spaces.
Through a series of engaging online connections, students will gain the ability and self-belief for positive contact with others beyond their social groups. By taking part in the programme, learners will develop the necessary confidence, skills, beliefs and experience for successful intergroup contact and young people for life in and beyond Covid-19. Help your learners to widen their horizons, improve out-group attitudes and inculcate the greater belief that future contact with those different to themselves will go well.
Project support includes:
- Partnering with a school in a different locality in London
- Two Zoom training sessions to enable co-ordinators to run all aspects of the project (Jan 21 and April 21)
- Tried and tested online resources – everything provided to simply run with it!
- Teacher Guides – paper copies posted to your school, providing a hard copy of ‘the manual’
- On-going support by email and/ or telephone
- Impact, reflection and evaluation activities built-in, not bolted on
To register your school or to find out more please get in touch at email@example.com.
Spaces are limited | Please contact us by Friday, 11th December.