LONDON SCHOOLS LINKING PROJECT 2022-23: Building a sense of togetherness and confidence in contact with others
Join us for this unique project which brings together children from schools across London to share, play and learn together through online spaces.
The programme is fully resourced and includes online training for the link teachers who together, support their pupils to explore the questions like: Who am I? Who are we? Where do we live? How do we all live together?
Pupils are given the chance to explore identity, understand diversity, champion equality and celebrate community with depth and sensitivity in a well-structured curriculum-rich link.
- Partnership with a school in a different locality in London
- Two training sessions
– CPD1, face to face, Tuesday, 8th November 2022, 1:30 – 4:00pm
– CPD2, online, Tuesday, 7th March 2023, 4:00 – 5:30pm)
- Tried and tested resources – everything provided to simply run with it!
- On-going support by email and/ or telephone
Benefits of taking part:
- Impact, reflection and evaluation activities built-in, not bolted on
- Engaging, thoughtful programme
- Manageable for teachers, impactful and enjoyable for all children
- Helps develop empathy, critical thinking, trust, self-esteem, achievement and recovery
- Deepens knowledge and understanding of different beliefs by creating a safe space for young people to engage directly with peers from different backgrounds and reflect on how to become more open-minded, respectful and self-aware.
- Gives pupils a purpose and audience for reading and writing
To register your school or to find out more, please contact Anne Roots (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Project funded by: