LONDON SCHOOLS LINKING PROJECT: Linking Lives Towards Community Cohesion
Spring Term 2021 – Starting with a CPD session on Zoom on January 21
Join us for this unique project which brings together children across primary and special schools in London to share, play and learn together through online spaces.
- Partnering with a school in a different locality in London
- Two Zoom training sessions to enable co-ordinators to run all aspects of the project (Jan 21 and April 21)
- Tried and tested online resources – everything provided to simply run with it!
- Teacher Guides – paper copies posted to your school, providing a hard copy of ‘the manual’
- On-going support by email and/ or telephone
- Impact, reflection and evaluation activities built-in, not bolted on
Funded by The Linking Network.